Whether you’re feeling ill or just looking for help with recovery, natural health restoration, or beauty enhancements, IV therapy can help you achieve optimal health. In South Florida, our IV treatments stand out among the rest because our IV fluids are customized for your unique needs. All fluids are administered by the trained and experienced professional staff at our state-of-the-art medical wellness center.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Vitamin IV therapy is useful as an antiviral immune booster for when you feel a cold or flu coming on, or you have been exposed to a viral infection.
An IV drip infused with hydration, vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes can give your immune system that added boost. You can also increase energy levels for overall health.
IV hydration therapy helps to ensure your body is getting the vitamins and nutrients it needs to look, feel, and perform at its best. We intravenously deliver fluids and nutritional supplements directly and safely into your bloodstream, where your body absorbs them at a high percentage. Intravenous fluids can help you to feel better fast and boosts your immune system to prevent illnesses that could result in lengthy recovery times.
The Myers’ Cocktail was invented back in the 1960s by Dr. John Myers when he realized that our digestive and detoxification systems were only processing a small fraction of the vitamins and minerals we consume. He compounded a safe mixture of crucial vitamins and minerals in a single intravenous infusion to flood cells with nutrition and improve performance. The time-tested Myers’ formula consists of a combination of magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, and an assortment of B vitamins diluted in sterile water. The solution is administered painlessly via an IV drip over about ten minutes.
A Myers’ cocktail is beneficial if you are an older adult who often feels tired or confused, since you may have undiagnosed nutritional deficiencies, exacerbated by a poor diet. Many of our patients have requested a Myers’ infusion to be included as part of their treatment plan for conditions like:
- Chronic fatigue
- Migraine headaches
- Tension headaches
- Skin issues
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Memory issues
- Seasonal allergies
- Recovery from hangovers
Benefits of IV Therapy
IV therapy benefits your body because nutrients are infused directly to your bloodstream, avoiding issues with taking vitamins by mouth like stomach upset. Since intravenous delivery avoids your gastrointestinal system, large doses can be administered without side effects. Adequate hydration is vital for the health of your skin, so hydration IVs can help to restore your skin’s natural glow quickly, improve the luster and shine of your hair, and leave you looking radiant.
Individualized intravenous therapy is a revolutionary way to protect yourself from illness and feel and look your best. Be an active participant in your health by giving your body what it needs to recover from illness or maintain your good health. Contact us to find out more or book an appointment.
Breakdown of each Infusion:
Fat Burner Mix:
- Formulated by our medical staff to naturally and effectively increase metabolism, in a sustainable manner. Curb your appetite and burn fat, without the jitters of caffeine supplements or crashes from yo-yo dieting.
- This infusion improves immune function, illness recovery, and cellular healing & repair. Stay healthy or get rid of that bug that is bringing you down. High concentrations of immune stimulating vitamins and minerals.
- Do you jog in the smog or party on work nights? Well then, this powerful combination of super-antioxidants is designed to support your bodies ability to detoxify and support proper body function
All About That Base:
- With lots of protein intake, our bodies are in a constant acidic state. Acidity is not a good environment for optimal cellular function, so we use sodium bicarbonate to improve the pH levels to more neutral state, getting you in a much healthier pH environment for all of our bodies cells.
- Loaded with amino acids, electrolytes, hydration, and strong bio-available multi-vitamin to help improve performance, endurance, and recovery.
If you have been thinking about getting treated with IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Weston, Fort Lauderdale or any nearby city in South Florida, call our medical clinic today at (754) 206-0838 to schedule a complimentary consultation.